Silver Garden Games - Games Galore 2012
- January: Fevered Pace - A cyperpunk game of living fast, drowning in debt, and love.
- February: Speechless - A cooperative story game without voice.
- March: Homeworld Project ver 2.1 - A GM-Full game of Astral Space Opera, developed for very long form (easily dozens of sessions) play for people with difficult schedules.
- April: Blue - A Technological Horror RPG of Losing Your Minds.
- May: Gestalt - A semi-generic fractal RPG about building up and breaking down the action to suit your interests.
- June: Blogs Against Humanity - A short, GMless game inspired by Cards Against Humanity and Apocalypse World.
- July: Squaring the Circle - An MCless Apocalypse World Hack where you play mathematicians pulling off world class heists.
- August: Mimicry World - An MC-full Apocalypse World Hack where you play beings who hop from body to body, hoping to ascend to a higher plane.
- September: Past Lives - A game of uncovering secrets from past lives to cosmos spanning conspiracies and finding transcendence, inspired by the classic game Mastermind.
- October: A Good Day - A roleplaying excursion into self-doubt, excuses, and triumphing over them.
- November: Magic's End - A solitaire game built from Coming of Age, where you play an Archmage in a world where magic is ending discovering who she will become.
- December: Brimstone Emissaries in the City of Thorns - A journey game about the Ambassador of Hell visiting a strange new land. Uses maps of moves to create customizable styles for your characters.